- Current President of SaskMusic.
- Born and raised in Saskatchewan, moved to Vancouver in 2010. Currently operating offices in both Saskatoon and Vancouver.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
- Received Master of Laws degree from the University of Saskatchewan, with thesis topic on the Future of the Music Industry, and how musicians will continue to thrive in the digital world.
- Received a Juris Doctorate degree in Law from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance.
- Articled and practiced law at the firm of Robertson Stromberg in Saskatoon, and obtained practical experience in all aspects of business law.
- Board member of Sask Music for 5 years, re-elected in 2014.
- Guest Speaker on panels at various music industry conferences throughout Canada.
- Guest Lecturer at various law schools and music colleges across Western Canada.
- Developed a large and loyal clientele throughout Canada in the entertainment industry, with clients in every province in the country.
- Currently a member of the Dean’s Advisory Council for the College of Law at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Widely published around the world, in music industry publications such as Drum Magazine, SOCAN Words & Music, Canadian Musician, and more.
MY TYPICAL CLIENTS:
NEW MEDIA COMPANIES
NIGHT CLUB OWNERS
FILM & TV COMPANIES